Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Condi Rice Thinks She Knows What She Knows She Thinks ?

Condi Rice said to commentator Cal Thomas a couple of years back.
( Please be seated, this is a good one. )

"The great majority of Palestinian people, they just want a better life. This is an educated population. I mean, they have a kind of culture of education and a culture of civil society. I just don't believe mothers want their children to grow up to be suicide bombers. I think the mothers want their children to grow up to go to university. And if you can create the right conditions, that's what people are going to do."
Thomas asked a sharp follow-up: "Do you think this or do you know this?"

"Well, I think I know it," said Secretary Rice.

"You think you know it?"

"I think I know it."

Read it here.

No comments: