Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Radio talker: London paper's report false, thinks U.S. government behind U.K. action
WASHINGTON – American radio talk-show host Michael Savage is apparently still being banned from entering the United Kingdom, despite a report from a British newspaper over the weekend suggesting he had been cleared for entry.
"It ain't over till it's over," Savage said on his broadcast tonight, after being informed his name is still blacklisted.
"I was very excited about this report from England when my friend [WND Editor] Joseph Farah called me Saturday night to tell me about it. But only this morning, my attorney told me this announcement does not mean my name has been removed from this list. The statement says the list will no longer be published."